Click here for the printable application, which includes our dues schedule. Dues are based on the number of full-time employees at your location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
The Lemay Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit, non-government organization committed to collaborating with community partners and advancing the business interests of our Members to improve the economic environment in Lemay. We create initiatives and programs for the betterment of Lemay and all those who work, live, learn, shop & play here.
Who are the Members?
Our Members are primarily businesses, but also schools, churches, elected officials, government agencies, residents and community organizations. For a complete list, see our online directory at www.LemayChamber.com/blog/directory.
What’s in it for me?
The Chamber provides many opportunities for you to make connections and build relationships with community and business leaders. You’ll be able to build your business with our affordable marketing opportunities, and learn from speakers and seminars designed for business people just like you. When you join the Lemay Chamber, you are investing in Lemay’s future.
When you join, you get:
- Online Directory Listing with link to your website or Facebook page
- Free Admission to your first luncheon ($15 value)
- One-Minute Spotlight to introduce yourself & your company
- Welcome listing in e-newsletter with a link to your website
- Welcome on Facebook with link to your website or Facebook page
- Member Plaque to display at your place of business
- Admission to all Chamber events at Member rate
- E-mail Newsletter to keep you up-to-date on events & news
- Access to our Member Contact List
- Small Business Resources & Seminars
- Ribbon-Cutting/Grand Opening for new or renovated businesses
- Marketing & Networking Opportunities
- Monthly Happy Hour Networking Events
How much does Membership cost?
You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how affordable Membership is. See our Membership Application for our complete dues schedule, which is based on the number of full-time employees at your location.
Did you know…
When you support the Lemay Chamber of Commerce it enables us to continue and expand our Community and Business Development initiatives… like these:
- Leadership Scholarships for area high school students;
- Educator Awards for outstanding teachers;
- Annual Awards recognizing outstanding citizens & businesses;
- Lemay Chamber University Seminars for businesses;
- Community Advocacy to ensure that Lemay has access to resources and funds to keep moving forward;
- Non-Profit Support empowering those who serve our community to thrive;
- Promoting Member businesses to contribute to their success;
- …and much more!
Everything we do is paid for by Membership dues and the profits from our fundraising events.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect
personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically
receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including
your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell
your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets
Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software
available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal
information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot
be read over the internet.
Membership dues and event sponsorships are non-refundable.